• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

Where's the Black Mamba? I thought he was the most clutch? Getting swept and a 30 + blowout in an elimination game is clutch? Now the team is taking shots at the smallest dude on the Mavs? Wow. How tough of you. Bynum is a bitch. Odom is a bitch. Kobe is KING bitch. I cant stand the Lakers and Im enjoying every minute of this demolition. If this were LeBron....

Andrew Bynum is a b*tch and these Lakers are a bunch of sorry a** sore losers. If I was Dallas, I'd keep the pace up and beat them by 40+. I knew this Laker team was going to have trouble when they couldnt easily take out a undermanned, small Hornets team.

my favorite kind of haters...the ones that cheer for teams that have never ever won a damn thing in their lives!!! Can't win every year!

and yup, I'm disappointed they lost and not impressed with the way some of them choose to go out either, but such is sport.

Where's the Black Mamba? I thought he was the most clutch? Getting swept and a 30 + blowout in an elimination game is clutch? Now the team is taking shots at the smallest dude on the Mavs? Wow. How tough of you. Bynum is a bitch. Odom is a bitch. Kobe is KING bitch. I cant stand the Lakers and Im enjoying every minute of this demolition. If this were LeBron....

What do you mean "if this were LeBron" ? He's had his fair share(ie: every year) of playoff humiliations :rofl:

with that said, Odom/Bynum are classless pieces of sh*t and Gasol plays like a bitch. I can't find the thread now, but I specifically remember calling him out on playing like a bitch earlier and Lakers fans jumped on me because of it.

I still have respect for Kobe but he's obviously past his prime.

I'm not a Kobe fan.... but while some of the Lakers have been losing with Class, Him and fisher showed nothing but class on the court until the end. Even after the game Kobe was congratulating the Mav;s with class.

Archived