• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's vacation comment...

anybody noticed he was asking him the first thing he was going to do for his mother?

It was a question that all prospects get because of that cliche of buying your mom a house.

He wasn't asking the first thing Newton would do period. Or even the first thing he would do for himself.

Lets pretend he meant Newton himself. Going on vacation with Mom is way different than going to vegas with buddies.

really though

I was a Cam hater and

what the fug is he supposed to do? sit in Charlotte twiddling his thumbs waiting for the lockout to end? fug that noise I'd be traveling the world while I still could before the owners open the stadiums back up.

it's not like he can't read the playbook while on vacation

It was really overblown we need to get use to it. Because the media is going to be hot in Carolina for now on and any lil thing that happens with Cam or what ever it will be stretch to the max. Im just waiting for him to find out what his number will be so I can get a jersey.

I don't understand why people are flipping out about vacation. I mean seriously vacation. It's not even a trip, it's vacation. I mean vaction, it's not even a trip we talking about vacation, we talking about vacat', man what we even talking about... VACATION?

Vacation Counte = ?

Some people say I need a vacation but what they really mean is relax. It depends on how people look at it. Like Kurt warner he probably thought he was going to europe for two weeks.

I can't believe this is even an issue. The dude has been working nonstop since the NC game, so even if he is going on vacation, big deal. poo, the kid deserves that much at lease.

On a side note: Am I the only one that noticed the Observer trying to step their game up since drafting Cam.

On a side note: Am I the only one that noticed the Observer trying to step their game up since drafting Cam.

I think when the Observer guys went to the combine and met Cam they really fell in love with him and saw the marketing potential he has. The Observer is already very pro-Panthers, so its not surprising they are really behind this move. It gives them something juicy and exciting to talk about when it comes to the Panthers for a change.

Archived