• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney interview on The Pulse 7:06pm Tonight

ncmonzta

Most reps, or most reps with the first team? BIIIIIIIIIIG difference.

1st team usually gets the most reps, so I'm not going to be surprised to see him with the first team rather quickly...Fox stuck Clausen with 2nd/3rd team reps at the beginning and that really didn't help but this isn't foxball anymore.

big thing for me was hearing him talk about being active in free agency. i wish they would have asked him who he thought was the core of the team, but he said first priority was to solidify the core, then they'll start going after the players they are looking at.

sounds like they already have a pretty good sized list of prospects, btw. anxious to see who they get. probably going to take an awful lot of $$ and salesmanship to get the FAs they want in here.

I think there are a bunch of guys who actually would want to play in Carolina. Other than last year where Richardson went on the cheap, Carolina is known for paying their free agents well, and Richardson is considered a good owner around the league among players. Smitty being disgruntled aside, most players would be glad to be here. Shockey had pretty good things to say abot the team when he came here.

1st team usually gets the most reps, so I'm not going to be surprised to see him with the first team rather quickly...Fox stuck Clausen with 2nd/3rd team reps at the beginning and that really didn't help but this isn't foxball anymore.

Matt Moore didn't get first team reps in 2007 until about a week before he started and he did fine. Clausen got plenty of reps before he started. That wasn't why he struggled so much.

I think there are a bunch of guys who actually would want to play in Carolina. Other than last year where Richardson went on the cheap, Carolina is known for paying their free agents well, and Richardson is considered a good owner around the league among players. Smitty being disgruntled aside, most players would be glad to be here. Shockey had pretty good things to say abot the team when he came here.

I'll have to see a report saying otherwise before I believe these fans that really think this isn't a good situation for players to bring their talents.

find me a defensive guy who wouldn't want Rivera to put them in situations to win, and I'll show you a guy who isn't worth a fug on the football field..

Archived