• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 22nd Birthday Cam!

SirPanther

I think the guy that JT suggested we bring in to mentor Cam, Mark Brunell, is only still playing because he lost all of his money in bad business deals. Now I didn't read the thread so it could have been a joke, but if not, that's one of the worst mentors for him.

Never said he'd have to be a financial mentor. I'm talking about EXPERIENCE with being a QB. Moore(yes i'm bringing him up again) is not a good experienced QB for Cam at all. He sure as hell didn't do any justice for Clausen.

Never said he'd have to be a financial mentor. I'm talking about EXPERIENCE with being a QB. Moore(yes i'm bringing him up again) is not a good experienced QB for Cam at all. He sure as hell didn't do any justice for Clausen.

And we sure as hell don't want Cam having to earn his spot over someone that would give him competition.

I heard Pennington isn't able to throw a football anymore after his latest injury, should we sign him too?

And we sure as hell don't want Cam having to earn his spot over someone that would give him competition.

I heard Pennington isn't able to throw a football anymore after his latest injury, should we sign him too?

Again, Moore isn't gonna teach him anything. We need a REAL veteran on this team teaching these rookie QB's Brunell has done an satisfactory job with Sanchez and could do some good to Cam.

How many rookies do we have when you say "these" rookies?

Don't you want a QB to push Cam competitively to make him better or just hand him the job and see what happens?

I guess we wasted our #1 pick on him we might as well waste the good years our talented core players have left trying to teach Cam how to play QB right?

How many rookies do we have when you say "these" rookies?

Don't you want a QB to push Cam competitively to make him better or just hand him the job and see what happens?

I guess we wasted our #1 pick on him we might as well waste the good years our talented core players have left trying to teach Cam how to play QB right?

2i0dfrr.png

Archived