• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Sex Question

Darth Biscuit

Love it. Big fan of going down, wife loves it so if that's all we do, cool with me. I used to get neck cramps, so I learned the Praying Mantis technique. Look it up if you don't know it.

I'll put it this way, if my face doesn't come up looking like a glazed donut afterwards, then I haven't done my goddamned job.

rep :lol:

I'd rather eat pussy than f**k. But when it comes to f**king i like it rough, almost like a fight.

biting my tongue, trying ever so hard to not make a comment about your love for minors!!!!!:D

lmao.. I haven't met too many girls who like a good skull fuging, but that's a whole other issue, IMO.. matter of fact, a few friends say they will get pissed if the dude grabs the back of their head like that..

Its a minority. Same girls that can do the scooby lick.

mrhk hs iddh mnajd, dihw alssow qpddy. :thumbsup:

That's what she said

Love it. Big fan of going down, wife loves it so if that's all we do, cool with me. I used to get neck cramps, so I learned the Praying Mantis technique. Look it up if you don't know it.

I'll put it this way, if my face doesn't come up looking like a glazed donut afterwards, then I haven't done my goddamned job.

Hahahha that's fuging awesome. Must refer technique to everyone I know.

Love to get outta the gym and see this is still the top thread. Keep it uppppp

just think, with a beard you get to have seconds...

too much?

Archived