• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Sex Question

Darth Biscuit

Believe it or not, in my experience there are some ladies who don't like to receive... I guess the idea is gross to them for some reason I dunno... Personally I love to give but if it's not wanted, what are ya gonna do? Oh well...their loss

Believe it or not, in my experience there are some ladies who don't like to receive... I guess the idea is gross to them for some reason I dunno... Personally I love to give but if it's not wanted, what are ya gonna do? Oh well...their loss

have met a few... reason is it's entirely too intense for them to enjoy..

don't take it personal, that's a sensitive area.. another reason why you don't just dive in.

have met a few... reason is it's entirely too intense for them to enjoy..

don't take it personal, that's a sensitive area.. another reason why you don't just dive in.

Of course you don't just dive in. You've got to know how to work it. Start out slow, kissing, then move down toward the neck, then the breasts, then the stomach, the below all over the thigh, then the inner thighs, then slowly and surprisingly hit it when it's least expected. It takes at LEAST 5-10 minutes to get to that spot, if not more.

Of course you don't just dive in. You've got to know how to work it. Start out slow, kissing, then move down toward the neck, then the breasts, then the stomach, the below all over the thigh, then the inner thighs, then slowly and surprisingly hit it when it's least expected. It takes at LEAST 5-10 minutes to get to that spot, if not more.

The butt hole!:D

I can honestly say it's not the first sexual act I think of performing, but it is the quickest/most effective way I know of satisfying my girl and that's pretty much the best feeling in the world.

So yeah, like doing it, love the reaction I get from her when I do.

yeah bleys is right about the too intense thing... some cant take it that far and prefer to get theirs the old fashioned way

sucks for the ones who can only get off that way yet refuse to let someone go down there. its a shame, really. :frown2:

:svengo:

Archived