• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lol dale jr

cptx

Had to get voted in to the all star race

Disappointing performance from him to say the least. Mailed it in for the pre-lim race since he knew he had the fan vote in the bag, then once he got there, it looked like he could have cared less about even improving his position during the race.

I root for the guy since he's local but in reality he's just an average driver who has had larger than life expectations thrown at him ever since Sr. died. It's got to be difficult when your name is exactly the same as arguably the greatest stock car driver ever.

Any other year some of this would have even more credence but he's 4th in the standings ahead of such legends as Stewart and Gordon

He rarely crashes a car. I don't think he will ever win a championship, but he will always be lurking around if he continues to finish the race with all the fenders on.

Disappointing performance from him to say the least. Mailed it in for the pre-lim race since he knew he had the fan vote in the bag, then once he got there, it looked like he could have cared less about even improving his position during the race.

I root for the guy since he's local but in reality he's just an average driver who has had larger than life expectations thrown at him ever since Sr. died. It's got to be difficult when your name is exactly the same as arguably the greatest stock car driver ever.

So is Junior's real name is David Pearson or Richard Petty?

Archived