• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tip for the ladies...

Darth Biscuit

no. ew.

Here is a close pic of what she looks like, maybe a little rounder....I mean, is someone gonna tell her she can't do that or are you supposed to just realize it on your own?

obese-bikini-girl-fat-girls-on-beac.jpg

Don't you think wearing a bikini would motivate you to want to work out? Sure as hell does it for me.

Here is a close pic of what she looks like, maybe a little rounder....I mean, is someone gonna tell her she can't do that or are you supposed to just realize it on your own?

obese-bikini-girl-fat-girls-on-beac.jpg

Don't you think wearing a bikini would motivate you to want to work out? Sure as hell does it for me.

Wow ... you people have high, high standards, especially for women.

I don't... I will admit to high e-standards, but that's different.

Normal people are fine, and I don't mind a little extra, but seriously if you have back boobs, you should not have on a string bikini. If you are that overweight, find a more modest swim suit to wear...

This goes for dudes too... if you have overhanging rolls of fat, keep your shirt on... no one wants to see it. Certainly no one wants to see it in a speedo.

I guess some people just don't care what others think, that's fine and their business, but I can have an opinion on it if I see it.

"some" of you people.

I think you are misunderstanding me.

I am all for overweight people wanting to go the pool, be active, wear bathing suits, WHATEVER. I have no issue with that.

But its a little bit different when you are an elephant trying to fit into the mouse's bathing suit. If people would just embrace their size and wear things that complement them rather than squeeze more fat out of areas I wasn't aware existed, then yeah its gross.

Find something that compliments your body type, not something you want to wear because your gfs with different body types are wearing it too.

Same with spandex. Good for you workin out and bein active , you get it girl, burn those calories. But don't do it while you are trying to squeeze into spandex that's 3 sizes too small. FIRST you work out, THEN you show off the results.

I think you are misunderstanding me.

I am all for overweight people wanting to go the pool, be active, wear bathing suits, WHATEVER. I have no issue with that.

But its a little bit different when you are an elephant trying to fit into the mouse's bathing suit. If people would just embrace their size and wear things that complement them rather than squeeze more fat out of areas I wasn't aware existed, then yeah its gross.

Find something that compliments your body type, not something you want to wear because your gfs with different body types are wearing it too.

Same with spandex. Good for you workin out and bein active , you get it girl, burn those calories. But don't do it while you are trying to squeeze into spandex that's 3 sizes too small. FIRST you work out, THEN you show off the results.

The girl whose photo you posted is far from an "elephant."

Archived