• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rashard Lewis banged LeBron's wife??

C-A-T-S

Because if true it could be a big reason on why he's struggling.

He's not really struggling though. He just had a triple double. Even Dirk played with a flu and was able to perform at a high level. These guys are professionals, I highly doubt that stuff would affect their on court performance.

If anything basketball allows people to take their mind off of problems and relax. I don't see the relation.

It's just garbage. Don't know who could enjoy reading this crap, probably the same people excited about reading Sarah Palin's emails and reading the latest news on Weiner's penis.

He's not really struggling though. He just had a triple double. Even Dirk played with a flu and was able to perform at a high level. These guys are professionals, I highly doubt that stuff would affect their on court performance.

If anything basketball allows people to take their mind off of problems and relax. I don't see the relation.

It's just garbage. Don't know who could enjoy reading this crap, probably the same people excited about reading Sarah Palin's emails and reading the latest news on Weiner's penis.

He is without question struggling in these NBA finals. When you proclaim yourself King, get a tatoo on your back that says "Witness" and pull the public relation nightmare that was the decision, you gotta deliever.

He has done very little in the finals and even though he had a triple double, they still lost the game and of course we all know about the triple single 8 point game.

So I dont know how you can say he isnt struggling?

come on. we don't need to make poo up to explain why lebron chokes. it's just what he seems to do these days in big games.

maybe he'll make us all eat our words tonight, never know.

funny though, I thought he went to Miami so he didn't need to be the one people were talking about choking?

Archived