• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Portal 2

Paintballr

Anyone play it? Just beat the single player a little while ago, and I'm sure that its probably been talked about on here but....

I thought it was really really well done. Just started the Co-Op with my friend and its not bad but single player and the story was really well done. Loved the character of Wheatley(Stephen Merchant) and I think he actually made the story worth playing through.

Question I have for people who have played it or liked Valve games, do you see them making a 3rd at all? Or do you see it being like the Half-Life series (which is referenced in portal 2 with a scientist saying "those idiots at Black Mesa") and make a game after so long?

Honestly, one of the best games I've played. I never was really interested in it until I saw one of my friends beat it. Then I just felt like I had to play it and ended up playing both portals in like a week. Now I just need to find someone to play co-op with.

Archived