• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Huddle Tailgate/MNF Game

Guest CatofWar

I said it in the other thread, but it bears repeating - licked the goalpost because it seemed like the right thing to do - that's the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time.

That must be how cats mark their territory. Which is a good thing because if you had marked it like a dog marks his territory you would have had a chance to check out those bologna sammiches!

Classic tale, I'm sure mush has a place for it in the annals of Huddle History!

:D

Guest CatofWar

Wow that's one to tell the grand kids (well maybe when there a bit older)

Im waiting for my boys to get a bit older so I can tell them (they're 3 and 14 months).

GTG, glad ya liked the goal post part. I will never forget how it tasted and felt against my tongue.

Edit: CatofWar thinks Steve was delish.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

j/k. Glad you had a good time at the tailgate and the game.

Funniest part:

Game tickets - $50

Donation to Toys For Tots - $10

Liquor for Game - $20

Watching Scrum walk drunken Kurb into the stadium - priceless.

I fell :(

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived