• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'Suits' Series Premiere on USA tonight

Dpantherman

been watching Burn Notice for a long time.. I think the fact they only go 6-8 weeks twice a year keeps me wanting more.. they've done a better job than most shows to keep the story line interesting and relevant.

Burn Notice is the business. My favorite show on TV.

Looking forward to Wilfred, just to see how it plays out. It's a very interesting topic because I talk to my dog like he's a person and I feel like other people think I'm crazy.

Will maybe give Suits a try.

Burn Notice is the business. My favorite show on TV.

Looking forward to Wilfred, just to see how it plays out. It's a very interesting topic because I talk to my dog like he's a person and I feel like other people think I'm crazy.

Will maybe give Suits a try.

and I know that fuger understands me... he knows what the deal is, it's written all over his eyes and ears..

Exactly. I have one dog who I know understands everything I'm saying and I always know what's going on in his mind and I have another who I think is semi retarded because we found him in Mexico on the streets and he probably doesn't understand a word of English but I just pretend that he's my fiance's dog and it's her problem. He just does whatever my dog does though so it works out.

Exactly. I have one dog who I know understands everything I'm saying and I always know what's going on in his mind and I have another who I think is semi retarded because we found him in Mexico on the streets and he probably doesn't understand a word of English but I just pretend that he's my fiance's dog and it's her problem. He just does whatever my dog does though so it works out.

yeah, it's hard to teach old dogs new languages...

Archived