• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How well do your kids sleep?

LiQuiD

Our son is 5 months old... Well in 2 days he will be... He sleeps from 9ish to about 9:30 10:15... Almost 12 hours sometimes more a night. He's healthy and a great baby... Or so everyone says. He really only cries when he's wet or hungry.

He is put in his own crib and his own room for naps and bedtime... They say every baby is different, and this is our first so I really wouldn't know. We feel extremely blessed as we know several friends who are not as fortunate.

Routine is KEY... If you need help or want our routine I'd be glad to post it.just pm me.

Good luck to all

My son, DJ, has never been a through the night sleeper. He woke 2-3 times a night until he was a year old. That calmed down, but then he started coming in our bed in the middle of the night. I sleep through him getting into our bed, so I usually wake up to a kick in the stomach or groin and then go put him back in his bed. I got woke up by a headbutt to the nose this past weekend, really sets your day off right, nahmean? My daughter fights going to sleep nightly and then gets up around 6:30 everyday, regardless of what time she gets put down...

During that 1st year with my son, I would meet people who said "Oh, my kid slept through the night as soon as we brought him home!" I had to walk away fast, I just wanted to punch them...

My son's been sleeping through the night since he was 3 weeks old... He's 10 months old now, and we put him down about 8 PM and he doesn't get up until 6 or 6:30 AM... He has a morning nap around 10, and an afternoon nap around 4... those usually last anywhere from 45 minutes to a couple hours...

My son slept through the night all night at 9 week. But before that he woke up only 2x a night at most and ate super quick and went back to sleep. It only took about 15 mins to breastfeed him. However i still found it unbearable. I had a hard time going back to sleep.

4 1/2 month old.

Little dude will sleep through the night probably 4-5 nights a week (and by that I mean 7-8 hrs straight). About 2 nights a week he will wake up at some point for a variety of reasons.

Archived