• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

just called sirius nfl radio

panther4life

asked them where peppers ends up next year, they both agreed new england for 2 first day picks...specifically their 1st and a second...and if not that maybe green bay's number 9, but said we wouldnt want it with the contract it would require....btw if u wanna call them its 877-nf-kick..takes about 15 minutes to get thru

Man that would be so sweet....I love what Pep has done for us in the past but we are cash strapped and have no first round pick.....this trade would be in everyones best interest!

The only down side is that we play the Patriots this season :(

Did you notice this quote? "The Panthers captain(Peppers) is considered an outstanding locker room presence". That kinda flies in the face of what former players say about him. but whatever, Julius wants to turn his back on NC, fine, see ya.

Did you notice this quote? "The Panthers captain(Peppers) is considered an outstanding locker room presence". That kinda flies in the face of what former players say about him. but whatever, Julius wants to turn his back on NC, fine, see ya.

No it doesn't. He is consantly referred to as the model professional. Give me one shread of evidence where people say he has a negative impact on the locker room.

Outside of this fanbase everyone views Peppers as a stand up person, which he is. They also view him as a formidable football player, which he is.

So many people have let their emotions dictate what they think of Peppers which is crazy. Up until this post season he was one of the top three Panthers fan favorites of all time, so it seems crazy that simply because he wants to try a new scene that everyone hates him. The guy is the same guy he always was - a genuine bloke who just wants to be the best.

all of this conicides with them telling agents that theyd be ready to be active in the middle of this week, as i said earlier the dominoes have fallen in place(the pasts clearing cap room by trading casell and vrabel and picking up another 2nd) for this to happen...I personally think we're ready to pull the trigger, prolly just waiting on the patriots to do the same

Apparently we can't discuss trades with any team as Peppers has not signed the tender. That means any trades go through Peppers agent, so it could get a lil complicated for the trading process to go through.

Anyone know what the process is if a team wants to offer him a contract BEFORE he has signed the tender?

No it doesn't. He is consantly referred to as the model professional. Give me one shread of evidence where people say he has a negative impact on the locker room.

Outside of this fanbase everyone views Peppers as a stand up person, which he is. They also view him as a formidable football player, which he is.

So many people have let their emotions dictate what they think of Peppers which is crazy. Up until this post season he was one of the top three Panthers fan favorites of all time, so it seems crazy that simply because he wants to try a new scene that everyone hates him. The guy is the same guy he always was - a genuine bloke who just wants to be the best.

I took that as saying he was a leader, which he is not. He wasn't comfortable in that role. He wasn't very outspoken, that is why it was such a shock to the media that he was openly asking to play for another team. You can be a professional and not a leader. He could be the best here just like he could be the best anywhere else. If your the best you will be the best, no matter where you play. Chill out dude, i will let my emotions get in it because i have invested a lot into this. Peppers fulfilled a dream, i watched him at North Carolina, and i LOVED watching him play on Sundays in my home town. Im sorry, i think that is awesome. And i bugs the HELL out of me that he wants out. I have loyalty to my team, rather than a particular athlete.

Archived