• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We will be Competitive

SuperMan

On paper we are close to being a truly complete team (minus DT n CB). I am not worried bout that because Rivera will have our Defense ready no matter who starts look at what he did with the Chargers D last year. As for Ham Newton i mean Mark Sanchez has takin the Jets to the playoffs both years and how did he do that????? Great run game, physical D and solid recievers which we have all of those. So in closing Panthers have a real good chance to atleast take control over the NFC South. If you get in the playoffs then WHO KNOWS!

With a new coach and rookie QB, we are NOT poised to take over the NFC South this season. Atlanta, NO, and even TB are very good teams. It will be a HUGE feat to not finish last this first season under Rivera.

Set your expectations at division domination this season and you are destined to be disappointed and pissed off this season.

I am hoping for 7 wins.....but know that stranger things have happened.

Both Atlanta and TB going from 3 win seasons to double digit wins the past few years.

It can happen, but I am not quite ready top set myself up for this just yet.

As TB has done zero, zip, nada in free agency thus far, I say we pass them this year; who knows who else with some luck?

Not sure what they are up to. They only have $59M against the cap. They MUST spend a ton of money this offseason.

If H-town snags Aso, I dunno what the hell TB will be looking to do. But back to the Panthers...all I can say is wow.

I haven't been this excited about an acquisition since we picked up Stephen Davis and even he was older. I can't recall getting a guy on offense with such an extended future ahead. I mean, we signed Olsen for 6 fuggin years!

If Gettis keeps it up and LaFell becomes that dependale 3 option, we could be an offensive machine even if Cam is an average QB. This is looking very promising after a slow start :)

I am very pleased with this one week offseason so far

Archived