• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers/Broncos Tailgate Thread

mush

Food suggestions are welcome for this one.

I was planning on doing some beef for this one, maybe some brisket and beef ribs.

I hope you do ribs if yer making brisket...I can't stand brisket and I'll be one pissed Yankee if there's no Ranucci's to eat...especially since my partial sponsorship was contingent on you cooking!

What if I said I wasn't bringing my Sex Cookies?

Do you really want to tempt me like that? It's been a long time since I made someone disappear over baking.

Have heard from several people now that they are bringing their kids. I'm counting around 10 thus far including mine.

Shall we all hire a babysitter and put them at the kids tailgate table?

And I've also heard that Santa will be showing up to this tailgate.

Also, to those of you asking when we donate the bikes we have to wait for the Panthers to get back to Zod on that one.

Have heard from several people now that they are bringing their kids. I'm counting around 10 thus far including mine.

Shall we all hire a babysitter and put them at the kids tailgate table?

And I've also heard that Santa will be showing up to this tailgate.

Also, to those of you asking when we donate the bikes we have to wait for the Panthers to get back to Zod on that one.

Maybe 9lives can bring some electric fence so we can corral them.

UPDATE: Zod heard back from the Panthers and the presentation of the bikes will happen at 12:45 at the north entrance. We will probably deliver them and will need some help unloading around 12:15 near that stadium entrance.

Archived