• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bk 2

Claws

Haha maybe..speaking of dodge i hate that they're pulling out of NASCAR, i think the challenger is the sickest stockcar.

I like the mustangs too. They need to use them in cup and not just nationwide. Stupid fusions are gay.

Big Penske fan here. Couldn't be happier with how Brad is doing in the 2 car.

Anyone acting like a child over Brad's comments toward Hendrick is a hypocrite. Everyone has accused someone of cheating once in their life. I'm sure Brad regrets it but he's not the only one thinking. Just the only one with the nuts to say it.

Lol ...i dunno where you get your info from ccs but your either listening to the wrong sources or talking out if your ass .. Hendrick wanted keslowski but they had no room due to the new rules that limited nascar teams to 4 cars.. Rick Hendrick wanted keslowski so bad he was going to try and work with nascar to let them filed a 5th car for brad on a very limited schedule. But it was Brad who chose to go to Penske because they offered him a full ride.

According to ESPN Brad threw a water bottle out of his car and changed the out come of the Nation wide race. I saw the presser and Harvick who had the best car was PO'd. BK was talking big. I think he is at the point in his career where he starts to learn, "how not to be an ass."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/ricky-stenhouse-jr-late-pass-kevin-harvick-wins-nationwide-race-atlanta-brad-keselowski-fourth-win-090112

Keselowski got into a heated argument after the race with Harvick, who accused him of throwing a water bottle out of his car to cause an earlier caution flag.

Harvick, who led 157 of the 195 laps, failed to win a Nationwide race for the eighth time when leading the most laps.

Intense Hendrick pair race past competition. NASCAR Power Rankings

''The run was really good, but obviously it wasn't what NASCAR wanted so we kept throwing cautions for things,'' Harvick said. ''The car that caused the caution pushed the car that won the race by us and we weren't able to get by him, but what can you do?''

As he and Keselowski sat side by side speaking with reporters after the race, neither driver backed down from his stance.

Harvick blamed Keselowski for tossing the water bottle and causing a caution that led the field catch up.

''It's pretty obvious,'' Harvick said. ''He told me after the race that he'd never thrown a water bottle out, and you know what that means. He told me it was intentional. It is what is,'' Harvick added before turning to Keselowski and muttering, `So, sleep good.' "

Yea it was totally a water bottle that causes the caution ..not the 3 car wreck involving James Buscher lol

Im a Harvick fan as well but it seems as he is wrong in his assumption.

Drivers throw their water bottles out all the time, i am sure Harvick cant say hes never thrown out a water bottle. And according to the post race interview that was at least the 3rd bottle BK threw out that night and the caution didnt come out till like 15-20 laps after he tossed.

But yea the caution came out due do the 3 car wreck not a water bottle.

After doing a little research i was wrong in my previous post.. i was thinking the wreck caused the final caution which wasn't the case .. the final caution came out due to a piece of metal on the track. What happened was Nascar said there was debris and once espn heard that they used a shot of keslowski throwing his bottle out, Which was incorrect . And Harvick saw what ESPN showed on t.v. and blamed Keselowski for it. So yea according to Jeff Gluck thats what happened.

No, I didn't take it personally. I do however think the BK's comments the last few weeks are arrogant. I think that's what my biggest complaint is with him. And prior, I really did like him and how he drove. Did you see and hear his press conf. with Harvick? What did you think?

Archived