• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smash N' Dash?

tntitanfan5309

Your guys needed a new nickname anyway.

How bout something simple like "Flash & Fleshy?" "Slick & Thick?" "The Rabbit & the Rotund?"

We could go another route. I kinda like "Blazin' and Bitchin'."

"Fat Albert and The Flash?"

Stop me when I get to one you like.

:hurray::hurray: You just made my day dude. LMAO

Yes I fear the Panthers would win at all in that devistating AFC South this season.

I mean with the Jags not having an O-line, the Texans being the powerhouse they are, and the Colts being absolute garbage for the first half of the season. :(

Titan fan is the old Falcon fan. Sudden success has made them drunk with ignorance.

Titans have a good D, Good O-line, Great coach. Thats pretty much where my respect ends.

I'm curious how you match-up with the Steelers in a couple weeks.

Should be as high a touted game as the Panthers/Giants game.

Sudden success? since 1997 we have only had 3 losing seasons... Can you say the same about your team?

You guys have to admit that holding up a sign saying smash n dash is stupid. That won't get you much respect around the league at all. Who is leading the league in rushing touchdowns. And do any of you guy's runners have an 80 yard run? And that's just smash baby.

We find putting up 300 yards rushing on one of the best defenses in the NFL gets us a good bit of respect. Not that we want or need such.

Archived