• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations that I haven't seen anyone post (yet)

Brokenbad

Why would anyone else post you observations?

There is no guarantee that someone else didn't already see the things I saw.

I didn't completely dissect every single thread made since the game has been played.

I didn't want to get bombarded with complaints about the things I noticed being posted already multiple times.

There is no guarantee that someone else didn't already see the things I saw.

I didn't completely dissect every single thread made since the game has been played.

I didn't want to get bombarded with complaints about the things I noticed being posted already multiple times.

It was a joke directed at the thread title... anyway, I totally agree with everything you observed. Also I would add, it was refreshing to see Rivera not clapping and chewing gum, he was chewing some ass (Goodson).

Aside from all the obvious things everyone has already mentioned, one of my observations is that we are really deep at the safety position. I used to really want Godfrey out of here but last season he looked really good. Martin looks solid too. But I gotta say I was really impressed with Considine. He was excellent vs. the run and pretty good against the pass as well.

I'm really not impressed with Lefell, Naanee, or Clowney. I'd kind of like to see what Pilares and Charly Martin could do if moved up the depth chart and given a chance to play with the ones. Those two guys just seem like the kind of guys that will fight to make a play on the ball, and not just wait for it to hit them in the chest.

Archived