• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The one bad thing about Cam Newton

Gipetto

I didn't read passed the first page...

WTF is wrong with most of u people here?

We are all panthers fans! Who cares why this guy is... Or that guy is...

WTF does any of it matter? I'm tired of reading threads like this. It's just dumb!

The huddle this the huddle that... Blah blah blah

Come and get your daily updates... Everything else is garbage and or opinions. I for one base my own opinions by game play. I don't need anybody here to re affirm any of them. The talking heads are worse than mist of the pootyest posters here.

Come together on this forum or gtfo! This poo is getting worse than girl gossip... It needs to stop.

But what do I know...

The problem is it effects the whole board when people join for one player instead of the team.

They have personal agendas and don't see the big picture for the team but rather have tunnel vision on one player.

It happened with Armanti, Clausen, and now Cam. I'm sure it'll happen with our draft pick next year.

The problem is it effects the whole board when people join for one player instead of the team.

They have personal agendas and don't see the big picture for the team but rather have tunnel vision on one player.

It happened with Armanti, Clausen, and now Cam. I'm sure it'll happen with our draft pick next year.

Luck!!!

Hey TRD when Moore comes in at garbage time some point this season are you gonna break down his mechanics for us? His beautiful timing with his receivers? His poise in the pocket? How he reads a defense and attacks it? I think it'd be great for you to break down for us what a REAL NFL QB looks like. And obviously he looka like a Matt Moore. No one would confuse him as an athlete I'll tell ya that!

Archived