• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Otah back at practice

Sword

Who cares. Let's see him play through the first real season game without sitting out for some stupid reason before we celebrate. For all we know today's practice could remind him he's 'not ready' yet.

You guys do realize that these decisions are typically made by the trainers and the medical staff, right?

It's not like players are making these decisions on their own as to whether they are ready or not.

You guys do realize that these decisions are typically made by the trainers and the medical staff, right?

It's not like players are making these decisions on their own as to whether they are ready or not.

So you think Otah has zero say on if he plays or not? If a player says they are feeling down and can't play, I am pretty sure the team won't play them and possibly can't play them legally. Do you really think Delhomme hurt his finger and all of our good players were genuinely injured last year you're delusional.

I'm not suggesting this is what Otah is doing but it will be hard to find a reason he is still on the roster after another failed year of healing and there is no moves suggesting he is going anywhere. Why does he take so long to heal compared to everyone else, is it possible he will never be healthy? These are questions we have to ask. If he is injured this season in any way teh Panthers really need to focus on replacing him or what we have been seeing in the preseason is a sign of things to come.

So you think Otah has zero say on if he plays or not? If a player says they feel like they can't play for a medical reason, I am pretty sure the team won't play them and possibly can't play them legally. Do you really think Delhomme hurt his finger and all of our good players were genuinely injured last year you're delusional.

Yes, I think they were all hurt. If we had hopes of making a playoff run Williams wouldn't of gone to IR but he would have missed games.

Believe what you want but the point is this year should be imperative for Otah and his future. We can't always run it to the left side and the right end is pathetic without Otah. If he can't come back we need someone else for Cam.

Archived