• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 65: Rockets vs. Bobcats

King Taharqa

Tonight we face a Houston team that has pretty much owned us forever. We've rarely beaten them and right now they're playing some of the best basketball in the league. This would be a HUGE win at home for us on a Friday night in front of the fans if we could pull it off. I'm looking for our bigs to step up and answer the call against a Rockets team that defends and rebounds very well. GO BOBCATS!!!

tough loss. I knew it wasn't our night when Yao hit that 3. Raja went off and brought us back into it. Tough no call on that last play but Vlad shouldn't have tried to put that up anyways. We had enough time to get a better shot than that.

Not the end of the world. we just need to come out and win tonight.

It's crunch time now for the Bobcats. Time is beginning to run out and we have to keep our heads up and stay focused. Nets, Knicks, Bucks, and Bulls are all still ahead of us but barely. We beat the best team in the west (LA) in their house and hung with the second and third best teams (SA and Houston). So I really do believe in the Bobcats this year, I think we can do it.

Archived