• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl.com predicting Cam Newton Gets

The Saltman

Ummm you know Jacksonville is the 5th best defense in the league right now right?

And Sean Lee leads the league in tackles after 2 weeks...how long do you think that will last? Not enough time to speculate on stuff like that.

I mean Pittsburgh's shitty performance against Baltimore has made them look much worse statistically then they really are...

jacksonville's defense is a lot tougher than their rankings would indicate this early in the season, and will probably be the toughest defense carolina has faced so far.

what doesn't help, is a national media outlet motivating them by posting what they did.

that's the exact same thing that pissed off the ravens enough to completely dismantle the steelers in week 1.

jacksonville's defense is a lot tougher than their rankings would indicate this early in the season, and will probably be the toughest defense carolina has faced so far.

what doesn't help, is a national media outlet motivating them by posting what they did.

that's the exact same thing that pissed off the ravens enough to completely dismantle the steelers in week 1.

I have no idea what you're even talking about...

I thought it was interesting in Cam's interview today that he said all the usual "everyone's good, this defense we're facing is really good" and then said the Jags don't pressure a lot but they can force turnovers.

I would expect the Jags to up the pressure a little bit, otherwise, I don't think they have much of a chance.

Archived