• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yet another article on Cam

Ricky Spanish

I hope the rest of the team wants WINS as much as Cam does. Cam is kinda sending a message to his Panthers teammates, the coaches, AND the fans ...

Don't let me down. Don't let the rest of the team and the fans down. Let's be a "band of brothers" like with the soldiers. Work your tails off and let's WIN a lot of games this year.

This is how a team that tends be a perennial loser in the NFL turns things around and becomes a perennial winning franchise like the Patriots or the Steelers for example.

Cam knows that football is very much a TEAM sport.

Cam knows that while he might become a top NFL quarterback, it's not going to mean much if he's on a losing team that never even gets close to getting their hands on a Lombardi trophy and a Super Bowl ring.

Cam is used to winning. Winning makes all the hard work and sacrifice of practice and training camp worthwhile and more fun. Cam seems like a guy that wants to make his chosen "work" as fun as possible. When you love your job, you naturally want to do your best all the time.

I think its just friggen awesome. This season is more than a surprise, Cam will have some bad times, screw up and make us all go WTF. But the kid has it all, and only needs time. Im going to hope for the best, but expect the worst this season, everything is a +, but next season, teams better watch the fug out...

It is good to be a Panther fan, we our seeing our window starting to crack open, slow as it is, it is happening.

Archived