• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WBC - USA vs. Puerto Rico

Johnny Rockets

Anyone watch it? What a game last night especailly with it being an elimination game. First time in my life I ever cheered for David Wright that filthy, homo of a Met. That game officially got my baseball juices flowing and I am ready for the season to begin. And yes, my baseball juices are slightly salty.

Please note that if you did not watch the game you are a commie and should be getting your deportation papers in the mail this week.

I haven't anticipated a baseball season like this in years

I bet not....wonder if they will live up to all the hype with that pitching staff and the new stadium........they still need to get that offense clicking though.

I don't mean this in a cocky way at all but since the Phillies won the World Series and I really don't see them repeating, it feels a bit anti-climatic right now. Something about reaching the other side of the summit after climbing it for so long takes something away some of the fire from this season and it sucks. Maybe that will change once the season gets going.......

That game was... AMAZING!! I really did not think they could do it.. But they are still alive and I couldn't be happier. Venezuela will be very tough though. They look like the favorites right now. As for baseball season, that game as well got me ready. April sixth is drawing near, and the second best sport in the world is starting soon!

I think the WBC is stupid.

Sorry JR. I love baseball, you know that, but this Selig brainfart is contrived and phony.

If any Cub player got hurt or got set back by playing in it I would be superpissed.

I find it meaningless jigoistic garbage.

baseball already has a fantastic international presence in MLB.

The timing is bad, the whole thing just annoys me.

Isn't PR a territory or colony or whatnot anyway?

That game was... AMAZING!! I really did not think they could do it.. But they are still alive and I couldn't be happier. Venezuela will be very tough though. They look like the favorites right now. As for baseball season, that game as well got me ready. April sixth is drawing near, and the second best sport in the world is starting soon!

Phils vs. Braves April 5th......just saying.....:D

I think the WBC is stupid.

Sorry JR. I love baseball, you know that, but this Selig brainfart is contrived and phony.

If any Cub player got hurt or got set back by playing in it I would be superpissed.

I find it meaningless jigoistic garbage.

baseball already has a fantastic international presence in MLB.

The timing is bad, the whole thing just annoys me.

Isn't PR a territory or colony or whatnot anyway?

Won't get an argument from me. I kind of agree. I am not a big fan of the idea either but that game was great. I guess I am just feeding the machine by watching it though huh?

Archived