• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes @ Panthers

nimo

Let me tell you guys who dont have center ice... your missing nothing. NHL lifted the blackout ban on this one but there is no television feed. There broadcasting the inhouse feed. The kind you see on the big board. No play by play... there piping in Florida radio pbp. Im listening to kaiton on hurricanes. com and watching this pathetic excuse of a feed. From what I have seen I think we came out shaky. I look for 2 goals from us next period. Were charging. Sadly though were still turning it over in our own zone. Lets go canes!

Let me tell you guys who dont have center ice... your missing nothing. NHL lifted the blackout ban on this one but there is no television feed. There broadcasting the inhouse feed. The kind you see on the big board. No play by play... there piping in Florida radio pbp. Im listening to kaiton on hurricanes. com and watching this pathetic excuse of a feed. From what I have seen I think we came out shaky. I look for 2 goals from us next period. Were charging. Sadly though were still turning it over in our own zone. Lets go canes!

Have the "Center ICE" and it sucks tonight!

Can I take this announcers job?

This announcer/commentator sucks sand bags!

2 to 1 Canes!

Archived