• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney (you knew this thread was coming)

Ricky Spanish

I would. My clients measure the results my work produces.

Your business is not directly analogous to an NFL franchise, though.

Owners are not talent evaluators, at least for the most part, so I would hope that JR had nothing to do with the AE mudhole.

I'm not saying Hurney didn't want him but it wouldn't be the first time an owner expressed desire to acquire a player if it was possible.

look,the new Mantra of this front office is .. Build thru the Draft& sign Core players. This is how MH must operate. The Panthers have decided to diregard hi $ FA (been burnt). This being the reality now, IMO, it is imperative talent evaluation be very good. Talent Evaluator is an area where BIG $ should be spent. We can't miss on 1st thru 3rd round picks under this strategy. MH background at T Evaluation has been OJT here w/ Panthers. IMO Hurney as evaluator of prospects is average.

Now MH as cap manger. Many of you praise him in this area. I don't. Example, some demand facts, couldn't find enough $ to sign Keydrick Vincent to Veteran minimum, hes gone and we haven't had a real good RG since. I know probably only good for another year or 2.....fact remains.

Alright gotta give MH credit for the Cam pick. IMO this was a rock & hard place pick. Don't take him, Cam becomes great MH eats crow prolly disappears. I've been very pleased w/ Cam. I'll not anoint him franchise until he produces consistently in red zone. Probably too long now. I could go on. Not a MH fan. Although I fear he deals w/ a heavy hand from JR

Now MH as cap manger. Many of you praise him in this area. I don't. Example, some demand facts, couldn't find enough $ to sign Keydrick Vincent to Veteran minimum, hes gone and we haven't had a real good RG since. I know probably only good for another year or 2.....fact remains.

ahahahaha this isn't what happened at all with KV

Archived