• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

kicked out of game

130avionics

Can anyone help me with this situation? During the game monday night I was told that I had to leave the game by event staff workers and the police. I shoved a guy in my section for running his mouth to my wife. We do not on the psl's but have bought the tickets from a friend for the last 3 years. So my question is....what will happen? Will my friend get a letter saying that his psl's will be terminated? I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure. I called my friend and told him what happen and he said to just wait and see. Can anyone give me some light on the subject?

No, he will not get his PSLs revoked. I had a meeting with the team attorney back in pre-season about getting kicked out and they were really cool about it. You should have gotten security to handle the guy that you shoved but regardless, he will be okay. Just be on your best behavior at the Denver game as well as during the pre-season next year. When you are tossed and they fill out an incident report, you are placed on a watch list and they will have a "spy" in your section in coming games to see how you behave.

You'd expect him to use his head at least.

you are my age so I'm geussing you don't have a wife, it's easy to shrug off jerks and assholes when they direct things at you, but when it's somebody you love and care about you can get crazy within the blink of an eye

I don't know the whole story so I won't judge either way, but it's easy to criticise sombody without putting yourself in their shoes first

No matter what, you HAVE to go get security. Protecting fam of course is smart, but if there is no serious danger and the dude is just being a jackass, go get the guys who can handle it.

They chunk him and he has to go post on his prison bulletin board.

Just glad it didn't escalate.

I know pride can get in the way when it comes to your wife/girlfriend but when possible always get security involved...I have seen many people tossed out of that stadium over the years but since you were not arrested your friends seats should be fine.

Hidden
My wife didn't have problem with it or the other couple with us, but I don't want to have my friend loose his psl's over this. I can understand if i beat the living crap out of him, but that's not what happened.
I bet it turns out to be no big deal. Glad I wasn't sitting with you. I would be calling a Bail Bondsmen for helping you.

Archived