• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kalil thinks Gross should be a pro bowler

hdevonxz

Pat Yasinskas, of ESPN.com, reports C Ryan Kalil said he believes OT Jordan Gross should go to the Pro Bowl this season. "It starts with Jordan Gross," Kalil said. "He's been living up to his franchise tag. He's been doing a great job so far. He really needs to go to a Pro Bowl. If he doesn't go to the Pro Bowl this year, the system is flawed because he is a monster out there."

Every unit seems extremely tight knit this year. I saw an article at work written a day before thanksgiving, with different players and what they were Thankful for. Jarrett said he was thankful to be a Carolina Panthers and talked about how thankful he was for ALL his team mates. Maybe he actually does understand Smith being so hard on him was only because the potential he see is him

A great line isn't always full of "stars", they usually are more than the sum of their parts. The best OLs are the ones that stay healthy and intact player wise for awhile (ie Colts until this year, NYG, etc). The key thing this year is that the backups have been filling in very nicely.

Gross is having his best year as a pro. And surprise surprise, it's at the LT position, which many, including myself, thought he could never be the LT that we need. Seems to me he is doing better than anybody else we've had at the position. Not only that, but he's a leader, and remains healthy.

Pay the man.

Archived