• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys need to calm down

pdandy1994

every little thing is being complained about

We all know its not a very good game right now, but theres some positives looking to the second half.

the defense (knock on wood) has looked pretty damn good since that one touchdown. The offense is slowly starting to open up.

Don't worry you guys, things will be better in the second half.

In Cam I trust :cam:

Yeah guys. Don't you see how bright the future is? I mean were 2-7, but whn it comes moral victories, were undefeated. Stop being mad. Stop wanting players and coaches to be held accountable for their flaws. Just enjoy the game! How can you not enjoy watching Cam? He was the number one overall draft pick! Be happy!

you shouldn't waste your time trying to talk down people who overreact like this. they are typically poorly informed and the overreact b/c they were deluded in the first place

blah blah, no i'm not saying we didn't play like poo

Yeah guys. Don't you see how bright the future is? I mean were 2-7, but whn it comes moral victories, were undefeated. Stop being mad. Stop wanting players and coaches to be held accountable for their flaws. Just enjoy the game! How can you not enjoy watching Cam? He was the number one overall draft pick! Be happy!

lol at these strawmen

you shouldn't waste your time trying to talk down people who overreact like this. they are typically poorly informed and the overreact b/c they were deluded in the first place

blah blah, no i'm not saying we didn't play like poo

I don't get comments like this from fans. I guess you & Rivera had resolved yourselves to being losers?! Why watch the game if you don't expect wins? :skep:

I don't get comments like this from fans. I guess you & Rivera had resolved yourselves to being losers?! Why watch the game if you don't expect wins? :skep:

lol at resolved. more strawmen. wanting us to win is different than realizing that the likelihood of winning is not necessarily good. is that a difficult concept to wrap your head around? now in this particular game, i actually expected us to win and am quite pissed at the performance today, but my points are about the season as a whole.

this. guy you quoted is a pussy

rofl. and you're a real tough guy. i have the balls to call out people on acting like morons. u mad?

lol at resolved. more strawmen. wanting us to win is different than realizing that the likelihood of winning is not necessarily good. is that a difficult concept to wrap your head around? now in this particular game, i actually expected us to win and am quite pissed at the performance today, but my points are about the season as a whole.

rofl. and you're a real tough guy. i have the balls to call out people on acting like morons. u mad?

it's okay that we lost guys!!!! we have a future!!!!

you're either a) a woman or b) someone who has never played a competitive sport in their life. you have an absolutely pathetic attitude towards this type of loss.

i'm very mad at the fact we got pummeled by the titans.

pussy

it's okay that we lost guys!!!! we have a future!!!!

you're either a) a woman or b) someone who has never played a competitive sport in their life. you have an absolutely pathetic attitude towards this type of loss.

i'm very mad at the fact we got pummeled by the titans.

pussy

obviously you can't read...

Archived