• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moar Wookies

SevenSixes

greg olsen and jeremy shockey say hi

Tell Shockey I said Hello! But Olsen was the product of a trade, not a FA. I maybe in the minority but I would trade 3-7 rounders all day long for proven young talent. There are reasons for teams letting players walk and yes, sometimes good players are a product of former team having viable replacement. General rule, good players are retained. As I say that, CJ waves.

I looked at this more of Rivera finally drawing a line in the sand. People got on him recently for being too soft.

Now he is basically telling them "jobs are on the line!" It isn't so much "Let's forget about this season" as it is "You guys better pick it the fug up or else you are going to be left behind"

I like it and it shows that Rivera isn't a pushover.

It's always ugly to have to renovate or rebuild something that already has a foundation. I walked into a Jersey Mike's yesterday that was getting renovated...I could still order my food but I'll be damned if the place didn't look like it wasn't fit for customers. They still made me a good sandwich, though.

I get as much anger as anyone after an ugly game, I make rash statements and I get straight up pissed off. But after a 24-48 hour calming period, I realize that this team isn't about today, it's about tomorrow.

I looked at this more of Rivera finally drawing a line in the sand. People got on him recently for being too soft.

Now he is basically telling them "jobs are on the line!" It isn't so much "Let's forget about this season" as it is "You guys better pick it the fug up or else you are going to be left behind"

I like it and it shows that Rivera isn't a pushover.

Agree, by evaluation Rivera meant that nobody's job is safe... I think there are some guys giving questionable effort at this point, esp on ST, Rivera suggested that when he said something to the effect that he though we had the right guys out there, they just weren't doing the job.

I think Hines was an example of a guy who was not giving enough effort on ST.

Agree, by evaluation Rivera meant that nobody's job is safe... I think there are some guys giving questionable effort at this point, esp on ST, Rivera suggested that when he said something to the effect that he though we had the right guys out there, they just weren't doing the job.

I think Hines was an example of a guy who was not giving enough effort on ST.

Well if he is looking for an example of little to no effort he need look no further than Jason Baker on last week's tape.

Granted he is a punter, but christ, at least try to make a tackle. Don't just basically stand there and watch the guy run past you.

Archived