• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TJ Yates > Andy Dalton.

SmootsDaddy89

uh the basic expectation that fans have for their teams to make the postseason?

basically that feeling you felt before dan synder owned the team.

Mr Synder's Redskins have made the playoffs 3 times since he took over ownership...The Panthers have made the playoffs 4 times in their entire history. I don't see how this has anything to do with Andy, Yates or Cam even. And i can't remember the last time Washington had the 1st over all pick.

Mr Synder's Redskins have made the playoffs 3 times since he took over ownership...The Panthers have made the playoffs 4 times in their entire history. I don't see how this has anything to do with Andy, Yates or Cam even. And i can't remember the last time Washington had the 1st over all pick.

They probably traded it away.

I was trying to frame it in terms you would understand. I will avoid that in the future.

And yes Jerry Richardson's Carolina Panthers did things unequaled by any expansion team seen before or since. It's truly impressive and a non-Carolina fine such as yourself drawing attention to it only exemplifies this fact.

Archived