• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just for fun: Who will the Panthers be playing first in primetime next season?

TheOracle

Its not 2 games against "ANYONE" its 2 games against intraconference opponents based on prior years standings. For example, the first-place team in a division will play against the first-place team from another division within the same conference.

Well, I was just about to come and ask who the NFC South plays next season, before my browser crashed. Guess we'll know soon.

Well, I was just about to come and ask who the NFC South plays next season, because my browser crashed. Guess we'll know soon.

6 divisional games, 4 vs NFC East, 4 vs AFC West and 2 vs the NFC West and NFC North opponents with similar divisional standings ..its pretty simple.

it was posted the other day who the other two games are based on the standings right now, which will probably stay the same. I just can't remember, I think Arizona is one of them...again.

There has to be some rule to get around doing that game back to back seasons.

6 divisional games, 4 vs NFC East, 4 vs AFC West and 2 vs similar opponent based on divisional standings...its pretty simple.

Okay, well if the Panthers and Bengals both finish 3rd in their Divisions, which they should unless Pittsburgh completely falls off the map now, and the Panthers are 7-9 and the Bengals are 9-7, would that be too dissimilar for that game to game happen?

Okay, well if the Panthers and Bengals both finish 3rd in their Divisions, which they should unless Pittsburgh completely falls off the map now, and the Panthers are 7-9 and the Bengals are 9-7, would that be too dissimilar for that game to game happen?

the last 2 opponents will be from the NFC West and NFC North so the teams that finish in the same position as us from those divisions so probably Seattle/Arizona and Chicago

the extra games are conference games, like the Arizona and Washington games were this year.

Basic football is what happens on the field, not the formulas for how they determine schedules which I don't nerd over.

It's basic knowledge of the game. This is as bad as you thinking the team with the best divisional record wins the division.

It's like you're some dumb college fan who just decided to get into the NFL because of Cam.

Archived