• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agents

chknwing

Very Likely to Stay

Jeremy Shockey, Geoff Hangartner, Dan Connor, Derek Anderson, Legedu Naanee, J.J. Jansen, Jordan Senn, Geoff Schwartz,

Deserve to Stay IMO

Antwan Applewhite, Richie Brockel, Jason Phillips, Thomas Williams, Jason Baker

Not Sure

Sherrod Martin

Might Go IMO

Mackenzy Bernadeau, Jerome Felton, Cletis Gordon, Ronald Fields, Reggie Wells, R.J. Stanford, Frank Kearse, Jermale Hines, Seyi Ajirotutu, Ben Hartsock, Mike Goodson

There's some no-brainers, like the obvious impending restructuring of TD's contract, and some that I don't even need to mention.

I really hope we keep both Geoffs. We can't afford to take chances with our O-line. Next year Cam will be a target, and the QB protection and run blocking will be critical to our success. I also think we'd be well served to lock up Applewhite and Senn, two guys that stepped up and really came through for us when our banged up D needed it the most.

Im just anxious to see what we do at the backup QB position and what we will do with Armanti Edwards.

I think re-signing DA would be a good move and giving Edwards more reps at QB(in preseason and in practice) to be our emergency 3rd QB so we can trade/release Jimmy and keep an extra WR if need be.

I think re-signing Shockey and Brockel would be a good move. Keep this offense together. Adding a healthy Otah to the line would be huge and him not making but 1.2 million is a steal. Sure he has health problems but im willing to give him one more year to prove.

Defense is just where we need to focus on. Sure Beason and Davis getting back healthy for a full season is key, but this defense needs more playmakers.

Last but not least, special teams. We need to clean house here. Mare, Baker and Armanti aint cutting it. I like what I see out of Pilares, but we would be even more dangerous with a better returner and kickers.

All in all, we are a playoff team next year IMO.

Im just anxious to see what we do at the backup QB position and what we will do with Armanti Edwards.

I think re-signing DA would be a good move and giving Edwards more reps at QB(in preseason and in practice) to be our emergency 3rd QB so we can trade/release Jimmy and keep an extra WR if need be.

What?? you are kidding right? :lol:

Archived