• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shawn Merriman segment on Sport Center...

Darth Biscuit

Anybody else see this? He's working out at Venice Beach... man what an ego this guy has, I knew there was a reason I didn't like him.

And that gay ass tattoo of a light switch on his arm? He said that's what he's doing in that retarded dance he does is "turning off" the lights for his "lights out" nickname... what a moron.

Makes me like this play even more...

I thought maybe all that ish was just a persona he had on the field, but then I spent last season watching him basically jerk himself off every week on PFP on Fox on Fridays.Yep, he's nauseating. I said on another thread he reminds me of Mark Gastineau.

He is certainly not my favorite player on the Chargers roster, and I don't love excessive dancing/celebration. However he does bring "it" every play. I wish that Pep had half of that gametime intensity.

I think that the theatrics is one of the main reasons that you will never see the Chargers sign him to a long term deal. They can get three more seasons out of him before watching him walk away....which i assume is what AJ Smith will do.

It sure seems that way with their signing of his backup to a pretty nice deal last year. Jyles Tucker?

Yup.

I think that they are grooming him to take over after his final and his two franchise tag years. He needs to gain a little weight, and be a little better in coverage and against the run, but it sure seems that SM won't be with the Bolts more than 3 years.

They still have to sign Rivers, Vincent Jackson, and McNeill to extensions, so SM may be the odd one out.

I think I heard Mayock say there are a couple guys in the draft he thinks would be good 5 technique guys. I wish I could remember the two names-ARGH! Those are hard to find and so are NTs. I saw a list of possible NTs and it's not bad. I always listen to Mayock #1 because he played for BB and knows what to look for in the 3-4 skill wise.

Archived