• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My morning, part 6

NanceUSMC

When I got to the donut shop this morning, Don was there already... He was pretty excited...

Don and I have maintaind a close friendship, and I still visit the donut shop several times a month, but it's been about 7 months since my last post regarding Don, so you may want to take a moment and read (or re-read) the other parts...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

So now that you've caught up on the rest of the story, guess who is returning to Iwo Jima!!!

That's right! Don is headed back to the same beach he landed on 68 years ago...

He told me this morning that a sponsor for the trip had been found, and that he was heading tomorrow to get his passport expedited...

We spent the morning talking about just how he could bring sand back through Customs... He told me that he'd be stopping over in Hawaii on his flight out... I asked him if that's where he was when he learned the war was over... He told me they'd been returned to Hawaii after Iwo Jima to train for the invasion of Japan... He said that he was watching a movie with his company when an officer came out and announced that the war had ended... They didn't believe him until the next morning... That morning he told me about going to breakfast with Ira Hayes (from the flag raising)... They talked about what they would do after they got out... He told me stories about playing poker with Ira, and some of their buddies...

He is very excited, of course, and I couldn't be happier for him! He's got quite a bit of prep and planning to do, and March will be here before you know it... When he gets back I'll definitely be posting the pictures he takes...

very cool. I'm thinking he should just fill pockets on a packed pair of pants with sand...should be fairly easy to hide there...easier than a bottle or something. My daughter filled a water bottle with sand when we were in Mexico and that came back no problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• In the thriving world of natural wellness,Smart Hemp Gummies Australia have captured attention as a convenient and flavorful means of incorporating the potential benefits of CBD into daily life. This article will delve into what CBD gummies are, the advantages of using them, guidelines for effective usage, potential side effects, precautions to consider, and insights from customer reviews and success stories. Additionally, we'll explore where you can purchase Smart Hemp Gummies in Australia. What are Hemp Gummies and What Do They Do? Hemp gummies are chewy, delicious treats infused with hemp extract derived from the cannabis plant. Don't worry; these gummies won't get you high like marijuana – they contain minimal THC levels and are legal in Australia. The magic of hemp gummies lies in their potential health benefits. Hemp extract is rich in cannabinoids like CBD, known for its calming effects without the psychoactive properties of THC. Many users report feeling more relaxed and stress-free after incorporating hemp gummies into their daily routine. These little wonders may also help with managing pain, improving sleep quality, and reducing inflammation thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD. Plus, they're discreet and easy to consume on-the-go – a convenient way to enjoy the potential perks of hemp without any hassle! Benefits of Smart Hemp Gummies Australia: The Smart Hemp Gummies Australia are made with 100% regular fixings and arrive in an exceptionally delicious, sticky structure. They contain 500 mg of this hemp fixing per container. Take 2 of these chewy candies each day. Take one when you awaken and the other when you hit the sack, in the evening. It's smarter to eat prior to taking it. Here are the advantages that you ought to appreciate in the wake of utilizing these chewy candies: Ø  Soothes Your Stress And Anxiety And Tension Quick Ø  Fantastic For Easing Discomfort/ Body Pains Ø  Helps In Reducing Back And Neck Pain Rapid Ø  Lowers Tightness And Swelling Ø  Excellent For Assisting You Move A Lot More Ø  Calms Any Kind Of Concerns Or Anxieties You Have Ø  Aids You Fall And Also Keep Asleep Promptly Ø  Ensures You Wake Up Refreshed Daily   Official Website: - https://timesnewscorp.com/smart-hemp-gummies-australia-buy/ https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/50a36a59-e505-ef11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://www.reddit.com/user/Weekly_Departure_267/comments/1cfr8hp/smart_hemp_gummies_australia/                                  
    • Again, I have have no real issues with the trades, well, maybe the Legette one.  Outside of that, we got good-to-great value out of the trades. I simply don't like what we did once the cards were turned in.  I have yet to see any draft expert in the media love our draft.  It's either average or not that good.  Not all these people are just opining idiots.  Morgan is either a genius or he simply reached.
    • The Genius Wave: Utilizing current soundwave frequencies, it ambitions to synchronize brainwave patterns, leading to heightened cognizance, creativity, and standard mental clarity. Developed through a team of neuroscientists and audio engineers, Genius Wave claims to provide a strong tool for unlocking one's highbrow prowess. Official Page: https://www.thereporter.com/2024/04/24/the-genius-wave-official-website-2024-truth-exposed-genius-wave-reviews-audio-mp3-does-it-really-work/