• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coach of the Year?

X-Clown

NFL Coach of the Year  

37 members have voted

1. 1. NFL Coach of the Year

• Mike Smith
    • Tony Sparano
    • Tom Coughlin
    • Jeff Fisher
    • John Fox
    • Jim Harbaugh
    • Ken Whisenhunt
    • Bill Belichick
    • Mike Tomlin
    • Other

Bam. Everyone expected the Dolphins and everyone (besides Falcons fans) thought the Falcons would be possibly 0-16.

huh????

what did they expect from the dolphins????

i am a gigantic dolphin fan and i realistically thought about 6 wins would be nice....

no one expected anything from the dolphins.....the dolphins had the #1 overall pick last year remember? the lions were better then us....we got killed by the bengals the last game of the year last year...we brought in a throw away from the jets (pennington) with a supposed "noodle arm" and lined up with starting wide recievers named "ginn, camarillo, hagan, and now brandon london...........who?????

our tightend? career back up to jason witten, anthony fasano.....

our starting nose guard??? jason ferguson....who the cowboys gave to us for a 7th round pick....akin ayodele is our starting inside linebacker....yeah whata stud :rolleyes:

we trade jason taylor.....we CUT.....YES CUT...zach thomas....

oh and our safetys are yerimiah bell and ronaldo hill....

please!

no one expected ANYTHING from the dolphins this year....not me...not anyone....

Mike Smith changed the entire mentality of a franchise in one off-season. I can't think of anyone on this board that didn't laugh at the few Falcon fans who claimed they would be good this year.

The Dolphins have made an awesome turn around, but I saw them the same way I see the Lions right now, a couple simple changes and they can be a good team. If Parcels wasn't the GM, it would be a lot easier to give Sparano the nod over Smith.

Jim Harbaugh deserves honorable mention, but the Ravens improvement still isn't as amazing as Miami's or Atlanta's.

Ken Whisenhunt's team won the NFC West by default.

Bill Belichick has done good with Cassel, but I think David Carr could win 9 games on that team.

Jon Fox made a gutsy call to suspend Smith. Fortunately, Smith is not a premadonna WR. The Panthers are healthy and performing like they were expected to in 2004, 2005...

Mike Tomilin took over a SB team and has kept them competitive during his tenure

Jeff Fisher doesn't deserve it after not kicking a 40-something yard field considering Bironis has made a 60 yarder this year.

Jeff Fisher doesn't deserve it after not kicking a 40-something yard field considering Bironis has made a 60 yarder this year.

The reason he didn't do it because there were 26 mile per hour winds blowing towards the ball. Bironas was coming up well short in practice when trying on that side of the field. I think he made the right decision.

Mike Smith changed the entire mentality of a franchise in one off-season. I can't think of anyone on this board that didn't laugh at the few Falcon fans who claimed they would be good this year.

The Dolphins have made an awesome turn around, but I saw them the same way I see the Lions right now, a couple simple changes and they can be a good team. If Parcels wasn't the GM, it would be a lot easier to give Sparano the nod over Smith.

Jim Harbaugh deserves honorable mention, but the Ravens improvement still isn't as amazing as Miami's or Atlanta's.

Ken Whisenhunt's team won the NFC West by default.

Bill Belichick has done good with Cassel, but I think David Carr could win 9 games on that team.

Jon Fox made a gutsy call to suspend Smith. Fortunately, Smith is not a premadonna WR. The Panthers are healthy and performing like they were expected to in 2004, 2005...

Mike Tomilin took over a SB team and has kept them competitive during his tenure

a very comon mis-conception....tuna is not our GM.....jeff ireland is...

tuna is the vp of football operations....he hired ireland and sparano to make the decisions he is currently getting credit for....sparano has had full reign over this team...plain and simple...the only decisions tuna made was to hire these folks...and had a say in some stuff...but he let these boys do they're thing...

Archived