• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your favorite seat in the house?

Happy Panther

Mine. Especially after a win and when they are paid for.

darn right.

I want to buy PSLs. I have always loved the end zone right down front even though half the action is far away. Some people prefer end zone higher up like section 201. And some people love the club seats. etc...

The best one I suspect would be the suite reserved for VIPs who are visting in town after making mega-million business deals. That would be my favorite since that would make me a rich successful VIP.

As it is, I have 3 PSLs in the cheap seats. But I have a great view of the VIP suites from where I sit!!:lol:

The best one I suspect would be the suite reserved for VIPs who are visting in town after making mega-million business deals. That would be my favorite since that would make me a rich successful VIP.

As it is, I have 3 PSLs in the cheap seats. But I have a great view of the VIP suites from where I sit!!:lol:

I sit in the Club Seats which have their advantages but one game about five years ago I got to sit in a luxury suite. The crowdless effect sucks, but my GOD, the food...the alchol...the private toilet...the cushy seats...being waited on...it ain't too shabby to do ONCE...it's just too far removed from the game from a fan standpoint.

Archived