• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I love these pics of Eli from last night's game.

beckersteen

23-0, 41-9... when it REALLY mattered... yeah, that guy that put up 0 and 9 points against us is the guy I want leading my team...

Yes he has grown as a player since then, but the fact that most of you think he's top 5 in the league says a lot about either you, or the league...

People that tout postseason greatness are the same ones that voted Terry Bradshaw into the HOF, and he is probably the most comparable historical QB that I can think of to Eli... lol

you took a 2 game sample.... that should drive your point right home.

you took a 2 game sample.... that should drive your point right home.

... the same way people take a couple of Jake's games and act like he's the greatest QB in Panther history...

Eli is a good QB. He is still terribly overrated, and is not in the top 5 in the NFL.

Good on him for being in his second Super Bowl, but too bad he'll lose...

Of course I shouldn't have put it beyond the realm of personal comprehension that you wouldn't understand that I was illustrating the reverse point... That if people want to take a couple of Eli's recent games/seasons and talk about how elite he is, then I can snag a couple to prove the point that he is far from it... but I did, I guess...

Archived