• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Very, Very Excited

Lilsmitty09

Wow....im overwhelmed with joy. November 1st @ Arizona i get to go not only to my first NFL game, but my first Carolina Panther game also. ahhh! =D. god bless stubhub. have some good seats. the only thing that gets to me is that its...7 months away =(. but oh well. I cant wait to kick fitzgerald in the *** =-). any advice on going to a visitors stadium? Im in hs too, so any advice?:eek:

Wow....im overwhelmed with joy. November 1st @ Arizona i get to go not only to my first NFL game, but my first Carolina Panther game also. ahhh! =D. god bless stubhub. have some good seats. the only thing that gets to me is that its...7 months away =(. but oh well. I cant wait to kick fitzgerald in the *** =-). any advice on going to a visitors stadium? Im in hs too, so any advice?:eek:

I remember your post from a few days ago - glad you were able to snag some tickets.

One good thing is that Cardinals fans are generally relatively polite - as compared to AFC North, NFC East, etc. I'm sure plenty of people will give you a bunch of **** about the playoffs, and rightfully so. But just be polite. I have no beef with the Cardinals over that game - we gave it away.

Be loud. But don't be annoying. Don't talk trash if we win. It's much more satisfying to be the isolated fan of the visiting team that isn't intimidated by home fans, but accepts a win tastefully.

I remember your post from a few days ago - glad you were able to snag some tickets.

One good thing is that Cardinals fans are generally relatively polite - as compared to AFC North, NFC East, etc. I'm sure plenty of people will give you a bunch of **** about the playoffs, and rightfully so. But just be polite. I have no beef with the Cardinals over that game - we gave it away.

Be loud. But don't be annoying. Don't talk trash if we win. It's much more satisfying to be the isolated fan of the visiting team that isn't intimidated by home fans, but accepts a win tastefully.

thanks man, yeah im way glad this isnt played in oakland or pittsburgh ;D haha. man, im gonna try to get some autographs too

Bring camera and take lots of pics! Also, depending on where your seats are you may want binoculars.Check stadium rules first for guidance. Also check transportation..maybe can save a buck or two if you can avoid driving to the stadium and parking there and take a bus instead.

Congrats...hope you have a great time!

Stand and cheer on defense!

Sit and watch on offense...

Never do the wave... It's just too damn confusing!

Enjoy friendly trash talk between you and cards fans, but use that thing called "your inner voice" to know if someone is not able to have fun...

Yea, plenty of people here don't know how to have fun and enjoy the friendly trash talk on posts but its all good.

Nah, we know how to, its just your comment was pretty funny, knowing fitz wont do what he did to us in the playoffs. Your lucky the bucs have the shithawks instead of the cardinals :P

Archived