• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ROUND 1 - New Jersey (3) vs. Carolina (6)

ProfessorPeppers

Welcome back NCSTATEFAN!!!

Tonite game keys.....

1)Cancel out top lines. We dont have home ice line advantage. Need to play great against Madden's and Parise's lines

2) Come out on fire and loose.

3) Get production from Brindy's and the fourth lines. also get the defense involved in offense but dont give up defensive pressure

4) Help cam ward but dont get in his way...canes have been doing a great job keeping the devils awy from front of net and clearing pucks...for the most part...keep it up.

So excited for this game tonight!

The main key to tonight’s game is to get traffic in front of Brodeur and throw as many pucks as we can at the net. Eric Staal said after game 6 that game 7 was going to be won off some ugly goals and I think that also. We have to expect the Devils to come out better than they did in game six and Brodeur to be the great player he is. I think this game is won off of deflection and screened goals. That’s the only way anyone is going to beat Cam or Martin tonight.

Go Canes and Please get on NJ tonight when we are on the PP

We've got to forcheck and we have to go to the net and get ugly goals. Marty gives up a lot of rebounds, and we have got to finish them. We always need someone in front of the net while in the offensive zone. If we do that, I think we can definitely win. And Cam Ward has got to play like a Conn Smythe winner.

I think the key to this game is going to be speed. Playing a full 60 minutes at the same level as has been played the entire series. NJ just looked like they were starting to loose a step in game 6. Be aggressive, knock the wind out of em, and whatever wind they have left needs to be used up in chasing around the ice.

This is gonna be a fun game.

Drink of choice tonight? anyone?

I think the key to this game is going to be speed. Playing a full 60 minutes at the same level as has been played the entire series. NJ just looked like they were starting to loose a step in game 6. Be aggressive, knock the wind out of em, and whatever wind they have left needs to be used up in chasing around the ice.

This is gonna be a fun game.

Drink of choice tonight? anyone?

I aggree they looked somewhat tired in game six. They are an old team mostly and Martin is not the same as he was seven or eight years ago. Hopefully we can bring the energy and speed better than they can and get the all important first goal.

less than an hour away now

Welcome back NCSTATEFAN!!!

Tonite game keys.....

1)Cancel out top lines. We dont have home ice line advantage. Need to play great against Madden's and Parise's lines

2) Come out on fire and loose.

3) Get production from Brindy's and the fourth lines. also get the defense involved in offense but dont give up defensive pressure

4) Help cam ward but dont get in his way...canes have been doing a great job keeping the devils awy from front of net and clearing pucks...for the most part...keep it up.

5) Don't give up cheap goals. That's most of what NJ gets.

6) Broduer can't handle misderection. Keep passing.

7) Don't fight until the game is almost over. Then beat the crap out of them.

Archived