• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CCR 58: Guest Jonathan Stewart & The Minter View

AKPantherFan

Check it out folks, it's the 1 and only Panther Podcast!

The show just hit its 1 year mark not to long ago and still going strong.

This weeks show includes Jonathan Stewart and Mike Minter...

We're back with Episode 58 of Cat Crave Radio! We are excited about this episode, and for good reason(s)! First things first, there was actually news! The Carolina Panthers had their 2009 schedule handed down to them by the league.

We decided to get all dramatic with the schedule release. There was nothing else to talk about so we put some of our opponents on the spot and asked for some smack talk to motivate the team to kick them around a little next year. Tim Redinger of Buffalow Down, Dan Zinski of The Viking Age, Dustin Staggers of The Pewter Plank and Sean McNally of Blogging Dirty all contributed some good bulletin board material.

Then we welcomed Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart to the show. He's been on vacation so it was especially nice of the team's rising star to take some time to join us for this conversation. It's an interesting interview.

Mike Minter was back on board this week for another installment of The Minter View. We talked about free agency and money. Anybody who complains about player salaries should hear this one!

And our old friend Nick Yeoman threw some knowledge on all of us in The Great Debate. This week's question - "Is John Beason the Best Middle Linebacker in the NFL?" I wonder if we'll surprise anyone with our opinions?

In Episode Fifty-Eight…

- The 2009 Schedule

- News

- Panther Profile - Ken Lucas

- Special Guest - Jonathan Stewart

- The Great Debate: Jon Beason Best MLB in NFL? - Nick Yeoman (Nick’s Video Blogs)

- The Minter View with Mike Minter

www.catcrave.com

I've heard of this site before but haven't checked it out. Who's behind it?

Its just not a blog/fansite, but more, its the Panthers 1 and only podcast. A gentleman named John White went out of his way to start the media site to offer Panther fans their very own podcast for their favorite team.

Just like many other Panther Fan ventures, this Podcast has taken a lot of support and commitment to stay aground, but Mr. White has done it, and he has featured many present and past Panther players.

Its just now entering its second year but it is growing strong.

Just another media avenue for panther fans to support, just like the Huddle.

Check it out folks, support another Panther fan who is going out of his way to give us all something special.

Its just not a blog/fansite, but more, its the Panthers 1 and only podcast. A gentleman named John White went out of his way to start the media site to offer Panther fans their very own podcast for their favorite team.

Just like many other Panther Fan ventures, this Podcast has taken a lot of support and commitment to stay aground, but Mr. White has done it, and he has featured many present and past Panther players.

Its just now entering its second year but it is growing strong.

Just another media avenue for panther fans to support, just like the Huddle.

Check it out folks, support another Panther fan who is going out of his way to give us all something special.

You hit it right on the head AK! John does a tremendous job with this podcast and it has grown so much in the last year. It's gone from being a simple fan created podcast to now being able to pull interviews from guys like Minter, Rucker, Stewart, and Harris. It does take a lot of dedication to put out a product like that, and I can honestly say I enjoy helping him with segments each week. Internet podcasts and blogs aren't for everyone, but I highly suggest you guys checking it out if you haven't already. Keep Pounding!

-BigNick

You hit it right on the head AK! John does a tremendous job with this podcast and it has grown so much in the last year. It's gone from being a simple fan created podcast to now being able to pull interviews from guys like Minter, Rucker, Stewart, and Harris. It does take a lot of dedication to put out a product like that, and I can honestly say I enjoy helping him with segments each week. Internet podcasts and blogs aren't for everyone, but I highly suggest you guys checking it out if you haven't already. Keep Pounding!

-BigNick

Yup-- Just Like THIS site, its good to see Panther fans get behind something and make it great!

I think the Podcast will only continue to get better, and us fans are the ones who benifit from it!

Zod- should still go on there and do a "Boom or Bust" after the draft!

:D

Archived