• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#6 LeBron James

King Taharqa

The Pacers though? I'd love to see how LBJ or any other of those East teams could do over here in the West. I'm sure there records would be a little different.

At least they won 2 games last year against the Champs.....how many did the Lakers win again?

says the guy whose team just got taken to 7 by the no name nuggets

Kobe was playing on one knee bro... Can't really blame em'. Talking about last years finals though, that LeBron meltdown in the finals = PRICELESS. I remember watching that with friends and just laughing our asses off the entire time. Never seen such a great regular season player be so weak.

always with an excuse. kobe has shitty teammates. kobe has a broken leg. kobe always needs a crutch.

What? It's not an excuse at all. Kobe didn't know if he'd ever be able to play again it was so bad. You didn't hear about the knee surgery he had last summer? Okay. Interesting, gotta love these Kobe haters. Always bring the laughs at least.

What's your excuse for LBJ being so weak minded?

i guess i should follow the kobe template and throw the rest of the team under the bus

Of course you have nothing to say about LBJ, and bring up Kobe's name again. Kobe should be ashamed of people putting LeBron's name in the same sentence as his.

You even got people like this clownin' on LBJ now!! LMAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEE4uDBuYQ0

kobe should be ashamed for demanding trades, rape allegations, his retarded ex-wife meddling in his teammates romantic life, getting credit for shaq's rings, throwing smush parker under the bus, his poor shot selection, shitty attitude towards teammates, 4 first round exits from the playoffs, lack of rebounds and assists and being compared to jordan by his retarded ass fluffers

how is mentioning him and lebron in the same sentence worse than any of that?

you are so hardcore on kobe's dick that saying anything about fish or odom or gasol or bynum is taken as a slight to kobe

there's something nauseating about fanboys that worship other men to the extent you do. i bet you keep a photo of him beside your bed, in your purse, and in a fake ass gold locket around your neck

Yeah I love LeBron but there's no excuse anymore. He should have at least attempted to take charge of his team last night and try to carry them to the finish line but he wanted no part of it, they were calling on him and he didn't answer. He completely disappeared, it's sucks so bad because he has the talent to be the most dominate player ever but it's almost like he doesn't want to be.

Bron might've struggled with his scoring in the 2nd half, but he stepped it up and made up for it by his distribution of the ball. Bron isn't just a great scorer, he could be a great point guard if he really wanted to. He was dishing and creating open shots for guys all night...they just weren't hitting.

Archived