• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#35 Kevin Durant

HeatCheck

so you think the lakers will be ushered out of the playoffs by dallas again?

Perhaps, but they are 2-0 against Dallas this season.

I also doubt several teams in the NBA will have the rosters they do currently.

Finally, once the abbreviated regular season is over and you dont have a stiuation like the Lakers just went through playing 4 games in 5 nights while traveling then older teams like Dallas, the Lakers and even Boston will do much better with 1 or 2 days rest between games. The regular season in the NBA is foreplay and almost meaningless, witness Lebron MVPs. You're playing for home court advantage, something baseball decides in an allstar game.

Who knows, pathetic haters might be able to take solice in the only thing they have.

A season where Kobe doesn't get yet another ring. :lol:

Then again he may once again reign supreme.

A non gay sex post by Munch, im proud of you.

Durant isnt better than LeBron, who happens to be the NBAs best player. Lets let Durant lead his team to a Finals first before we declare him better than guys in their prime who have.

KT, if you had your choice who would you start a team with, Durant or Lebron?

Also I noticed you stopped short of saying let's see Durant lead his team to an NBA Championship first. ;)

He threw up a poo ton of shots to get there to....

I keed I keed, KD is top three in the league for sure, a hell of a player and extremely fun to watch. If the Lakers don't win the title, I really hope the Durantula is able to....

OKC and San Antonio, two small market teams built around a solid core of talent, who both used to suck. There is hope, Charlotte.

I don't think there is a Durant type of talent in this years draft though, too bad for us. The guy is amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived