• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

iphone upgrade Question

Johnny Rockets

For JR's needs a 4 should be plenty.

I have the Apple, my wife has the droid.

Sorry haters, that Lucas crap isn't even close.

I'm not a hater, but I have a Rezound on Verizon and my wife has a 4S... and it's not even close... the other way.

My 4G is way faster and my phone is better in almost every way. Nothing wrong with the iPhone, but that's my opinion...

That is the biggest thing I am hung up on. Whatever I get, I will have for the next 2 years. It's the 3G vs. 4G thing that I am wondering about.

I dunno, I guess it doesn't really matter. Pretty sure I am going to pick up the 4s today on the way home.

PS...I am getting the white one. I may even bedazzle it.

That is the biggest thing I am hung up on. Whatever I get, I will have for the next 2 years. It's the 3G vs. 4G thing that I am wondering about.

I dunno, I guess it doesn't really matter. Pretty sure I am going to pick up the 4s today on the way home.

PS...I am getting the white one. I may even bedazzle it.

to match your vagina! that's pretty flippin' sweet

I have absolutely nothing to offer in this thread...I have a droid..Just wanted to stick my head in and say hi! *waits for it*

A non-4G phone over the next 2 years?

You know what....I think I just solved my dilema. My son is on my plan. He has a junkie phone and doesn't care. I can buy the 4s now and then when he is due for a free upgrade in September, I can use his upgrade and get the iphone5 and give him my iphone 4s and just pay a modest charge to switch the phones over no?

You know what....I think I just solved my dilema. My son is on my plan. He has a junkie phone and doesn't care. I can buy the 4s now and then when he is due for a free upgrade in September, I can use his upgrade and get the iphone5 and give him my iphone 4s and just pay a modest charge to switch the phones over no?

I'm pretty impressed that you thought of that all by yourself :)

I say it's a fantastic plan!

while the iphones aren't the fastest, im happy knowing the build quality will at least survive two years.

I' going to take a pic of my current phone when I get my new one. I've dropped it off the second story of my vacation condo TWICE and it's still going strong. It's dented all to hell in the back, but it's a champ.

Archived