• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fantasy Leage opened

NanceUSMC

Our league has been set back up for another go at things... Emails have been sent to all managers from last year... Going to give a few more days for last year's owners to join, then will open things up to all others who wanna get in... So check whatever email address you have/had on file from last year and get your teams activated... I'll update this post in a couple days with the league info and how many slots we have left, so that others can fill the ranks...

where do you play? id be interested in joining if spots are open for newcomers

Absolutely room for more!

Actually, still room for 5 at this point... Draft is in 4 days... Gonna be a small league this year it seems...

Shoot me your email address and I'll send you an invite...

Absolutely room for more!

Actually, still room for 5 at this point... Draft is in 4 days... Gonna be a small league this year it seems...

Shoot me your email address and I'll send you an invite...

My son and one other guy who played last year didn't get the invite. I sent it to them today so there should be 2 more signing up and if kman72 signs that will be 8.

General info for anyone interested... 4 slots left at the moment

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 92602

Password: huddle

Archived