• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would You Trade Bobcats Team For Kentuckys Team?

Wanderlai

I doubt it. People forget that all the NBA players were the cream of the crop in college themselves. How are the Kentucky players from past seasons doing in the NBA? Didn't they have 4 or 5 players go to the NBA in a recent draft?

Demarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, John Wall, Patrick Patterson, Daniel Orton.

The Washington Wizards and Sacramento Kings don't win very many games.Patterson averages 7ppg Bledsoe 2ppg, Orton 1ppg.

ummm.. i think i would. losing Biz, kemba, and hendo would be the only factor to me.... but if we swapped the roster it would be like have 3 top 10 picks Davis, MKG, t. Jones, Teague, Lamb are all top 16 picks and if you think we could trade are roster for those picks in the draft you are kidding yourself.

Kemba & Augustin>Teague

Gerald Henderson >Darius Miller & Doron Lamb

Tyrus Thomas=Terrance Jones (Potential)

MKG>Corey Maggette

Anthony Davis>Biyombo & Mullens

I think this is a fair assessment, and based on this I think Kentucky starting 5 could easily hang with the bobcats starting 5... I mean in all honesty if we drafted 3 of their players this year (if we had the picks) they would all be starting on the team next year... rookies have came into the NBA and made big impacts, so why think Kentucky players who will be top draft picks could not compete with our team? The question would be is Kentucky bench good enough to hang with our bench.

not saying we would be a better team with the kentucky roster, but we would have a roster with 2 stars in MKG and Davis and teague t jones and lamb could all contribute on the team, we would be way better in future with adding players afterwards as well.... now would kentucky beat the bobcats in a game? NO, maybe 1 out of 10 games, but would i take their roster and potential over what we currently have? Yes.

Kemba & Augustin>Teague

Gerald Henderson >Darius Miller & Doron Lamb

Tyrus Thomas=Terrance Jones (Potential)

MKG>Corey Maggette

Anthony Davis>Biyombo & Mullens

I'd take Lamb of Henderson. MKG vs. Maggettee isn't even a fair comparison, lol.

sweet sig though, fellow pirate.

Archived