• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tebowmania Will Be Worse In Ny

Spaceballs83

For those that may have not agreed with him getting a presser despite being brought in as a backup, at least according to the Jets... Blame the Jets. I think they held the presser for a reason, and it's not because they plan on him just being a backup. We already know they're gonna use him in spread/option packages, but I'll almost bet money he's the starter by the end of the season.

The Jets love the press they get for it and many may not agree with me, but I think he's going to thrive with a coach and staff who want him to succeed.

For those that may have not agreed with him getting a presser despite being brought in as a backup, at least according to the Jets... Blame the Jets. I think they held the presser for a reason, and it's not because they plan on him just being a backup. We already know they're gonna use him in spread/option packages, but I'll almost bet money he's the starter by the end of the season.

The Jets love the press they get for it and many may not agree with me, but I think he's going to thrive with a coach and staff who want him to succeed.

Let's bet...He will remain a bench warmer until his turn. As it seems it's only those in the media who are hyping him. Unlike Denver NYers have a very short attention span. We are not California. We are not as star struck.

Favre came and left during the media tongue bathing. Many don't even remember what year he was on the Jets team.

The first time Sanchez throws an interception, the crowd will be screaming for The Golden Calf of Bristol..... What I'm trying to say is, week one is gonna suck in NY.

I think Jets fans don't need much encouragement to boo Sanchez. The Golden Calf of Bristol or not the Jets fans are quick to boo him and are very critical of him. The Golden Calf of Bristol just gives a lot of Jets fans a valid excuse to say bench him now.

That being said if The Golden Calf of Bristol plays the same way he plays in Denver, he'll get booed too, especially if he doesn't win.

Let's bet...He will remain a bench warmer until his turn. As it seems it's only those in the media who are hyping him. Unlike Denver NYers have a very short attention span. We are not California. We are not as star struck.

Favre came and left during the media tongue bathing. Many don't even remember what year he was on the Jets team.

Well I'm a California, I could care less about some movie star mothafugger, FUG The Golden Calf of Bristol and Fug the media, and FUG any The Golden Calf of Bristol fan, just saying.....

Archived