• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking like Champ and DJ Williams are gonna play

unicar15

That's not true. He's every bit the best CB in the NFL when healthy, which he's been most of the time till a few weeks ago. It's not Bailey having problems, it's the Broncos non-existent pass rush and the moron known as Bob Slowic, our DC who insists on playing our corners 8 yards off the line of scrimage.

Champ is the Truth.

No I'm the_truth :D

Tons of respect for Champ from me.

I think this will be the first time Champ and Smitty throw down.

Should be fun to watch.

Also noticed you still have McCree, he better not hurt anybody, or we will turn Harris loose!:angelsad2:

Hopefully not for long. Rookie Josh Barrett is about to take his spot, if he hasn't allready. Our safeties stink but Barrett looks promising.

Tons of respect for Champ from me.

I think this will be the first time Champ and Smitty throw down.

Should be fun to watch.

Also noticed you still have McCree, he better not hurt anybody, or we will turn Harris loose!:angelsad2:

I agree 100% Kurb! I am looking forward to seeing Champ and Smith matchup. Hoping for a good, injury free game!:cheers2:

to the Denver fan.

If Bailey plays, Jake will test him. Jake will attempt to throw on anyone in the league if they choose to cover Smith. We will see what happens. When we played Oak...who do you think was the 1st corner Jake threw on? Yeah, he got picked.....I would deem that game Jake being horrible more than them shutting Smith down. Smith had a good step on him the 1st pick Jake just made a poor throw. Smith was beating guys all day in Oak, Jake made poor reads and had no accuracy. Smith will have success if Jake isn't fairly accurate imo....maybe not a huge day but no corner can cover him in man all day and not get beat if a QB is having a decent day. Smith can find the right routes to get open on.....guys like Moss can't run all the same patterns as well and find as much success. I think Denver gives who every covers Smith help.

Baily can cover any receiver in the league one-on-one when healthy. They key words being "when healthy". I expect him to be rusty even if he's 100% and I'm not convnced he is 100%...and our crappy defensive line will give JD time to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich while waiting for Smith to get open. Smith may be facing Bly more than Champ in this game...a frightening thought.

Baily can cover any receiver in the league one-on-one when healthy. They key words being "when healthy". I expect him to be rusty even if he's 100% and I'm not convnced he is 100%...and our crappy defensive line will give JD time to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich while waiting for Smith to get open. Smith may be facing Bly more than Champ in this game...a frightening thought.

Even tho I know he can do it Champ will probably get help.

How are your safties in coverage ?

Our safties in coverage are not the best. More of run support style safties. I hope I have to worry about them having to stop the pass as that would mean either the Panthers are playing from behind or we shut down your runningbacks:thumbsup:

Our safties in coverage are not the best. More of run support style safties. I hope I have to worry about them having to stop the pass as that would mean either the Panthers are playing from behind or we shut down your runningbacks:thumbsup:

I think Bly + McCree should cover 89.....just saying :bigear:

They suck eggs. However the bright spot now emerging is rookie 7th rounder Josh Barrett who goes 230 and runs a 4.35 forty. He covered Tony Gonzalez last week and did a great job on Gonzo. Hopefully he's starting this week at SS.

They suck eggs. However the bright spot now emerging is rookie 7th rounder Josh Barrett who goes 230 and runs a 4.35 forty. He covered Tony Gonzalez last week and did a great job on Gonzo. Hopefully he's starting this week at SS.

I had him in my mock drafts!

Sign me up Hurney!!!:eek:

LOL take Steve Smith off your fantasy list.

Don't troll.

I have little patience for such.

Denver has been repped well this week, and good conversation has been had.

Go to the Smack forum if thats what you wish to do.

Once warning

:troll:

Didn't know our game plan was to start throwing more.

Which we won't, even if we fall behind.

Will be excited to see the match up of Smith and Champ....although I believe we'll still ride our running game.

hmm, not sure about that one. We came out throwing early the last two games.....two games we didn't get out to a slow start. I'm not saying we should sling it all day but I would like to continue to see the pass early to prevent the slow starts we saw eariler in the year.

Archived