• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calling The San Diego Area Huddlers

Chaos

I'm on my way out for a quick business trip. I leave in the morning and will be there through Thursday afternoon. I may have some free time tomorrow night and Wednesday night. I'm staying in the La Jolla area - so where is a nice place to take in the ocean that's safe and easy to get to for someone who's never been?

I appreciate it.

La jolla shores, torrey pines, blacks beach... All awesome. Blacks is nude though so that can get a little hairy from time to time. Just go down to the shores, walk toward the pier and keep going across the tide pools till you get bored and want to turn around.. Just make sure you're aware of the tides... The water will cut you off and youll have to walk the road back. Not a big deal though. Ridiculously beautiful beaches.

Also, eat at the cheese shop...

La jolla shores, torrey pines, blacks beach... All awesome. Blacks is nude though so that can get a little hairy from time to time. Just go down to the shores, walk toward the pier and keep going across the tide pools till you get bored and want to turn around.. Just make sure you're aware of the tides... The water will cut you off and youll have to walk the road back. Not a big deal though. Ridiculously beautiful beaches.

Also, eat at the cheese shop...

Thanks man, I will check this out. It's actually supposed to be raining like hell tomorrow, hopefully it will stop by the late afternoon. The old song said that it never rains in southern California. What a bunch of bullsh*t.

Archived